Thimus is the first
entirely dedicated to
A scientific approach to factors
influencing the impact of a product,
brand or experience.
Without data, you're
just another person
with an opinion.
-W. Edwards Deming
Our Mission is to scientifically measure, analyze and understand human brains in real life situations. It's time for neuro sciences to get out of the lab.
Is it possible to measure the direct benefits of Nature and natural products on the human brain?
Improving quality of life through neuroscience.
Business meets neuroscience.
Humans have forgotten their true connection to Nature. When they meet Nature, something deep within them is moved and their minds can immediately detect autenticity in their deepest core. A growing number of international scientific researches shows that the relationship between humans and Nature is so deep that the latter can provide authentic strenght to the first, just by mere contact.
It is possible to scientifically
demonstrate that natural products
deeply improve the quality of human
mental activity, therefore their
integral well being.
This is what we call the
integral ecology approach.
The human mind, when in contact with authentic natural environment and with truly natural products, increases its cognitive capacity, lowers stress levels. It even sparks the same neural waves recorded during deep relaxation and religious meditation.
The Integral Ecology Lab is the perfect place for a number of things to happen. Private Companies and Public Academic Institutions can become partners of targeted R&D Projects, or propose and host specific workshops, training sessions and crossdisciplinary debates.
• New light can be shed on sustainability of the supply chain and its influence on the deep impact of a specific product on consumers.
• Focus groups can be organized at any stage of product development, to include consideration on mental impact of sustainable choices made along the way.
• Reliable scientific data can be collected on the benefits of architectural projects that involve sustainability and sustainable materials.
• Full-immersion, natural experiences can be organized to improve performance of working teams when they have to be congitively performant.
• Neurosciences can be used as an additional tool in evaluating the benefits of Natural environments on people affected by specific mental or physical conditions.